Over the years, we’ve found that more and more clients are relying on our email services for not only their personal emails but also critical business communications. As spam becomes a growing problem across the entire internet, it’s up to us to find solutions to keep our services reliable. After years of struggling with less than adequate solutions, we’re happy to say we’ve finally partnered with SpamExperts to offer our clients an enterprise grade spam filtering solution.
The benefits of using email with Hawk Host and SpamExperts
- Filter close to 99% of spam destined for your inbox
- Advanced log searching for both incoming and outgoing emails
- Teach our system what is and isn’t spam specific to your account to guarantee an email is never lost again
- Generate and manage DKIM/SPF records to ensure your email is delivered to all your recepients
- Advanced reporting on your mail volume, filtered email, and other statistics
- Whitelist/blacklist specific domains, receipients, or addresses
By utilizing our implementation of SpamExperts email filtering, you’re going to reduce the amount of spam/UCE that hits your inbox by nearly 99%. Scale that across your entire organization and you could potentially be blocking thousands of emails per day from hitting your inbox, along with the inboxes of your co-workers and employees. This will lead to greater productivity, fewer viruses/malware/malicious emails, and an inbox with virtually no clutter from unwanted emails. As part of our continued efforts to provide the most competitive services in our market, our enterprise email filtering is included for free with any shared, reseller, or semi-dedicated hosting plan with us. You can take advantage of SpamExperts and all its features by simply signing up with a hosting plan with us. No hidden fees, no additional contracts, nothing. We simply want to make your hosting and email experience with us that much better!
By partnering with SpamExperts for our email filtering, we’re able to guarantee that nearly 99% of all spam emails destined for your email addresses will be filtered and never reach your inbox. In addition to making spam almost non-existent, our incoming filtering also includes the following features:
- Log Searching: Check the status of any received, blocked, or quarantined email. In the rare chance a legitimate email is filtered, our search makes it extremely easy to locate the mail and move it from your spam box.
- Spam Quarantine: If our system detects a message as spam, we don’t automatically delete it. We’ll place the email in a spam quarantine which you can view, purge, or search at any time. Quarantined emails are retained for 14 days!
- Delivery Queue Status: Were you supposed to receive an email and never did? Check the delivery queue to see if the message has been delayed. Our SpamExperts system might be preventing delivery for some reason, but you can force delivery if you need.
- Advanced Statistics: Our stats tracking allows you to view what percentage of your emails are spam, how effective our filtering is, and what email addresses are the most common targets of spam on your domain.
- Train the System: In the rare event SpamExperts mislabels an email, you can train the system to learn what is and isn’t spam. Whether it’s a legitimate email mistakenly flagged as spam, or a spam email that got through, with the click of a button you can make sure SpamExperts never mislabels those emails again!
With outbound email filtering active across our entire hosting network, we’re able to proactively combat the spam being sent from any accounts on our network. We have a zero tolerance policy towards spam/UCE and will take any steps we can to eliminate spam originating from our network. There are a number of benefits to using SpamExperts for outgoing email:
- DKIM/SPF Records: Configure and manage the DKIM and SPF records for the domain(s) on your account used for email. By properly utilizing both DKIM and SPF there is a greater chance of your mail being delivered and not being flagged as spam by your recipients email systems.
- IP Reputation: By detecting messages as spam before they leave our network we reduce the amount of spam/UCE leaving our network which improves the reputation of our IPs that send email. The better the reputation, the better the odds your recipients email servers will accept the messages.
- Account Security: In the event your account is compromised, our systems will prevent spam from being sent to your trusted colleagues and associates. You won’t need to worry about explaining to them what happened and asking them to disregard your unwanted messages.
- Advanced Logs: Curious if your email was delivered, or what the status is? Are your recipients claiming they never received your message? With our outbound search utility you can find out exactly what happened to every email you send through our systems.