What is the Workshop About?
With Google Drive, you can store all your files in the cloud, including photos, Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and more. You can also collaborate and make changes to a Word file using Google Docs, or convert your Word files to Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides. Come and learn to be more efficient with its key features during the workshop.
- Accessing Google Drive
- Navigating the web interface
- Uploading files via the web
- Searching files and folders
- Using Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Using Google Docs to collaborate with others
- Know and use Google Drive to store files on the cloud.
- Create documents on the cloud, such as Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, Google Presentations, Google Forms, and Google Drawing.
- Share files in Google Drive according to level access to the file.
- Edit shared files in Google Drive.
Where will the workshop take place?
Watu Technology, Donholm, Nairobi, Kenya.
- A Gmail account
- Basic knowledge of Internet
This workshop has been designed for users that want to improve their skills using Google Drive. The workshop covers basic and intermediate concepts.
Ksh 500. It can be paid through the following ways;
Account Name: Watu Technology Limited
Account Number: 1170843670
MPESA TILL (BUY GOODS)
Till Name: Watu Technology
Till Number: 648962